Cours Florent Acting in English
Admissions Process for Acting in English at Cours Florent in Paris
Acting in English is a program fully taught in English for actors who want to gain international experience.
Here are the entry requirements to our drama school. Applicants can send the following documents to the email address found on the application form:
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport
- One original identity photo
- Short resume in English
- Statement of purpose
- One letter of recommendation with contact reference phone & email
- Copy of most recent diploma completed
Candidates are required to interview over Skype with the program director.
After close examination of each applicant's file, students will receive the amission board’s decision by email. If admitted, each student will receive an official acceptance letter from Cours Florent.
Cours Florent is able to provide assistance to non-EU students in applying to Campus France and their local French embassy/consulate for their student visa.
Tuition fees are all-inclusive and allow students access to the following:
- Acting classes
- Technical classes
- French language classes
- Orientation week including acting workshop
- Additional acting (parallel) classes available in English, French or German