Cours Florent Acting in English
Admissions Process for Acting in English at Cours Florent in Paris
Acting in English is a program fully taught in English for actors who want to gain international experience.
Here are the entry requirements to our drama school. Applicants can send the following documents to the email address found on the application form:
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport
- One original identity photo
- Short resume in English
- Statement of purpose
- One letter of recommendation with contact reference phone & email
- Copy of most recent diploma completed
Candidates are required to interview over Skype with the program director.
After close examination of each applicant's file, students will receive the admission board’s decision by email. If admitted, each student will receive an official acceptance letter from Cours Florent.
Cours Florent is able to provide assistance to non-EU students in applying to Campus France and their local French embassy/consulate for their student visa.
Tuition fees are all-inclusive and allow students access to the following:
- Acting classes
- Technical classes
- French language classes
- Orientation week including acting workshop
- Additional acting (parallel) classes available in English, French or German
- Applicants must be over 18 and have completed high school or equivalent.
- Some experience in acting is a plus but not mandatory.
- An excellent level of English is required (approx. IELTS 6.0).
EU-residents : 6 115€
- annual registration fees and program fees for the Acting In English program (main program of 9h of "interpretation class" / week)
- Technical Classes, extra classes to enhance and supplement the core curriculum
- French Language Class (additional annual fees of 1.700€)
Non-EU residents : 8 500 €
Fees include a total package of the following classes:
- Main Acting In English Interpretation Class (9h / week)
- Technical classes (up to 6h/ week)
- French language class (6h/ week)
The list of our alumni is as long as it is impressive: From Isabelle Adjani to Gad Elmaleh, from Daniel Auteuil, Sophie Marceau, Guillaume Canet, Audrey Tautou to Diane Kruger...They've all trained at Cours Florent
Participating in these theater classes in Paris will provide you with valuable experience and knowledge of the industry.
You can access the details of the curriculum for each year below:
To learn more about the program, you can go to the program page