Sessions - Acting in English
The Acting in English workshop is open to students over the age of 17 with no previous experience required. Our intense week-long sessions include 36 or 39 hours of class with a final performance in front of a team of professionals from Cours Florent.
This intensive workshop is geared towards students who wish to pursue the full Acting in English program and also towards those who simply wish to further discover acting in the English language.
Acting in English in Paris and Brussels curriculum details:
- Theater exercises
- Workshops on imagination and senses
- Listening and communication
- Improvisation and spontaneity
- Workshops on scripts and scenes (objectives and obstacles, strategy and performance, performing scenes from English and American literature)
Acting in English in Paris Schedule:
Each Christmas session includes 36 hours of classtime
- Day 1-4: 9am to 5.30pm (break from 1pm to 1:45pm)
- Day 5: 9am to 3pm (break from 12 PM to 1 PM)
Each Spring session includes 36 hours of classtime
- Day 1-6: 10am to 5pm (break from 1pm to 2pm)
Each Summer session includes 36 hours of classtime
- Day 1: 10am to 4pm (break from 12pm to 1pm)
- Day 2-6: 10am to 5pm (break from 1pm to 2pm)
- Day 7: 10am to 3pm (break from 12pm to 1pm)
Students can register online by choosing the session dates below.