Actuar en español admission
Applicants can send the following documents to the email address found on the application form:
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport
- One original identity photo
- Short resume in Spanish
- Statement of purpose
- One letter of recommendation with contact reference phone & email
- Copy of most recent diploma completed
- Applicants must be over 17 and have completed high school or equivalent.
- Some experience in acting is a plus but not mandatory.
- A good level of Spanish is required.
EU-residents : 6 115€
- annual registration fees and program fees for the Actuar En Español program (main program of 9h of interpretation class/ week)
- Technical Classes, extra classes to enhance and supplement the core curriculum
- French Language Class (additional annual fees of 1.700€)
- Complementary Interpretation class in French or German (9h/week) (additional annual fees of 680€)
Non-EU residents : 7 900 €
Fees include a total package of the following classes:
- Main Acting In English Interpretation Class (9h / week)
- Technical classes (up to 6h/ week)
- French language class (6h/ week)
- Additional Acting "Parallel Classes available in English, French or German (+ 9h/ week)