Summer sessions - Theater
Both playful and challenging at the same time, the theatre workshop of Cours Florent offers its workshop participants over the age of 17 to express their uniqueness on stage.
During this intensive and invigorating week some will discover the art of acting and receive professional insights into their skills, while others will have the opportunity to validate and to know their acting level and therefore knowing which path to choose.
This workshop enables participants, who wish to do so, to join the full French training program, starting September 2019, after a successful admission by the teacher of the workshop, on one of our four campuses in Paris, Brussels, Montpellier or Bordeaux. Concerning any exemption please contact our administrative staff before registering.
- Survey of technical and artistic skills of the workshop participants
- Confidence building exercises
- Theatre exercises: Working on the imagination, listening, movement
- Active breathing and diction
- Scenes of French classical, modern or contemporary theatre
- Introduction to the first year program of the professional actor’s training
- Last day: Evaluation and assessment
- Practical information
Acting in French in London Schedule:
Each short session includes 39 hours of classtime
- Day 1-5: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Students can register online by choosing the session dates below.