Sessions - Online Admission
Following the Covid 19 epidemic, Cours Florent has organized an online admission workshop in English which offers integration into Cours Florent's professional training program.
This course requires a good internet connection, appropriate computer support (computer or tablet), and a quiet place for class time
In order to adapt to the current health situation, at the end of this academic year we are offering an online workshop to organize admission to Cours Florent. This 20-hour workshop will allow participants to work in small groups with a Cours Florent teacher and to discover the fundamentals of theatre and cinema. The workshop will culminate in an audition, during which the work done during the course will be presented.
- Gain confidence
- Acquire efficient Warm-up techniques
- Explore the foundations of voice and bodywork
- Examine Breathing and diction
- Develop imagination, concentration and listening skills
- Learn about address and focus
- Discuss interpretation of dialogues and monologues
- Enjoy an introduction to Cours Florent’s professional Acting training program
- Receive individual pedagogical feedback after the workshop.
Once your registration is validated, you will receive by email, 2 days before the day of the course, the link and the information necessary to connect.